Suggested topic areas include:
- Linux for Digital Audio Workstations and musical instruments
- low latency and reliable audio in the Linux kernel and userspace
- systems for connecting music, processing and control hardware
- core Linux audio subsystems: Jack, ALSA, LADSPA, etc.
- software synthesis and sequencing applications
- recording, editing and mastering applications
- audio file formats and codecs
- streaming and network services for audio
- telephony and speech technologies
- usability of music and audio applications
Presentations must relate to
If you would like to present a technical session, please mail a brief
abstract (100-300 words) to
by February 20 2005.